FECC Douloi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FECC Douloi

this will be our new way of communication!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Evangelism [ministry vision statement/questions]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KNIWIFI

Evangelism [ministry vision statement/questions] Empty
PostSubject: Evangelism [ministry vision statement/questions]   Evangelism [ministry vision statement/questions] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:25 am

Who Am I?
- Servant, Leader, Teacher, Cheerleader XD
What Am I?
- helpful, organized, teachable
What Do I Do?
- Set up activties where CREW can meet outside of church (refresh), and also have a chance to bring their friends to fun (duh), accessible (max people possible, unavoidable =) ??), and affordable (just my issue with everything)
What Now?
Work with Kris and Jon to:
- Set up an afterschool sports/homework (for the parents)/devo (set out the time)/hang out (???) time either in CPE or Heritage
- Assemble a CREW equipment set, or find people to get the stuff from =)

Work with Kimmy, PJ, and Ryan to:
- Organize Crew Nites where we bring in people like Uncle Ken to address topics such as Evolution, Fine Tuning, etc. (Addressing Mass Media Topics toward Christianity)
- Set up a way for people to get info/pointers on ITT (Introducing the Topic) of Christianity to friends, parents, and other VIP type of people to the teenage Christian (basically PJ's lessons to our sunday school class 2 years ago) thru either a posted topic on the forum, or organizing a seminar somehow someway =)
Back to top Go down

Evangelism [ministry vision statement/questions]
Page 1 of 1