FECC Douloi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FECC Douloi

this will be our new way of communication!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ministry Team Vision

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R-Shizzle

R-Shizzle

Ministry Team Vision Empty
PostSubject: Ministry Team Vision   Ministry Team Vision EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:04 am

Ministry Team Vision Douloi10

here's what i kinda vaguely and briefly talked about last thursday...i felt that these ministry teams, although they are separately executed, are all a significant piece of these two core things (for lack of a better description): the message and the people. hopefully, in identifying ourselves as linked in purpose, we can unify in our efforts to reach the youth group. my diagram is pretty simple and self-explanatory (at least i think so), but just for the sake of explaining, i'll try to break it down. ultimately, the point of each ministry team is to ______ the message in a way that will ______ the people of the message. in a way, this should probably be a circle to represent how the message and the people are inter-related, but whatever.

for example, the goal of the drama team is to illustrate the message in a way that will remind the people of the message. or the evangelism team...they share [the message] and ignite [the people] to do the same. etc etc...

there's really no action items or anything else that goes with this other than to unify our ministry teams. i dunno this can be a really confusing idea or one that works. what do you all think about it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fecccrew.com

Ministry Team Vision
Page 1 of 1