FECC Douloi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FECC Douloi

this will be our new way of communication!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ministry Questions 08/07/08 Web/Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeffreyzooo

Ministry Questions 08/07/08 Web/Forum Empty
PostSubject: Ministry Questions 08/07/08 Web/Forum   Ministry Questions 08/07/08 Web/Forum EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 1:28 am

Who Am I?
-servant, worker, leader, helper, missionary(as is someone who evangelizes?), and connecter for crew during the week(hub).
What Am I?
-helpful, outgoing, consistent, active, looking for improvements.
What Do I Do?
-update the crew website
-regulate the crew forum
-evangalize
-Energize others to use the 2 websites.
What Now?
-try to get others to post in Devotions section.(Personally, post more. ask friends and douloi to post to encourage other to post.)
-Start a QT accountability group on the forum. open to anyone who wants to join.(i guess kind of like a small group[might be hard since people may not be open])
-FAQ section on the crew website about God. [ex. Who is Jesus? How can I trust the bible?](Ask Pastor Joe and Ryan for confirmation on answers for the questions)
-Create a sense of friendship between crew members.[give others the feeling that they can share what's on their mind to other crew member](Personally be open. Don't go into topics too deep)
-Get people to talk about their spiritual life and not always just post in the "chillax place" section.(ask others to post in the Spiritual Walk section, lead by example.)

-action steps in parentheses
-comments/explanation in brackets.
Back to top Go down

Ministry Questions 08/07/08 Web/Forum
Page 1 of 1