FECC Douloi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FECC Douloi

this will be our new way of communication!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CLIQUE DU SOLEIL

Go down 
+7
xxsora411xx
KNIWIFI
R-Shizzle
cthc
timothy.mok
jennnnny
kris0ten
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ninjoelo

CLIQUE DU SOLEIL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLIQUE DU SOLEIL   CLIQUE DU SOLEIL - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 4:54 pm

hey regina, thanks for the input. can you give me more details on how you guys played the ritual game? i think i may have misunderstood it.

everyone who wants to help with the message ... can you guys come as early as 4:30 to talk it out. please let us know if you want to help with the message.
Back to top Go down
regina!

regina!

PostSubject: Re: CLIQUE DU SOLEIL   CLIQUE DU SOLEIL - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:18 am

ninjoelo wrote:
hey regina, thanks for the input. can you give me more details on how you guys played the ritual game? i think i may have misunderstood it.

everyone who wants to help with the message ... can you guys come as early as 4:30 to talk it out. please let us know if you want to help with the message.

i can come at 4:30, but i have to leave around 6:00/6:30 (but i'll try to be back by 8:00).

in the ritual game, when the volunteers leave the room, we all learn the same ritual. everybody gets into their little groups and the volunteers come back in, and at this point the leader/organizer of the game tells them that they need to try to figure out a ritual and join a group. so each group is basically chatting away, and they ignore the volunteers completely. this goes on for like a minute or so, and then the people who are in the groups begin leaving their own group and joining another group by performing the ritual in a casual, subtle way. the volunteers basically pick up on the ritual by watching the individuals join the other groups.

i think kristen did a good job explaining, but i hope this clears things up.
Back to top Go down
yeahitisfu
Admin
yeahitisfu

PostSubject: Re: CLIQUE DU SOLEIL   CLIQUE DU SOLEIL - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 4:43 am

i'm up for the message, i'll see if i can find a ride or bike there tomorrow, i'll try to get there by 4:30
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fecc_crew/
jennnnny

jennnnny

PostSubject: Re: CLIQUE DU SOLEIL   CLIQUE DU SOLEIL - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 5:13 am

i'm not sure if i'll be able to get there by 430. i'll call asap tomorrow if i can. we've been planning for awhile but hopefully we'll pull the night off by being kind of last minute this week =| pray that everything will follow through. we had a lot of ideas and input at the meeting..now into action!
Back to top Go down
R-Shizzle

R-Shizzle

PostSubject: Re: CLIQUE DU SOLEIL   CLIQUE DU SOLEIL - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 7:11 am

i would just like to say great job to everyone for planning, speaking, and just motivating the youth group to do something! i think this was a great start tonight, but it's only a start. we have to continue to challenge people to meet others in the youth group. but really, i strongly believe that you were able to get that message across tonight and i am very very proud of everyone!

so just a reminder (and to let everyone else know) that we expect you as douloi to use those cards with the questions to meet a new person every week. maybe even more than one, but we think that the douloi has to be the start of this movement, so flaking out on this one is not an option. =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fecccrew.com
timothy.mok

timothy.mok

PostSubject: Re: CLIQUE DU SOLEIL   CLIQUE DU SOLEIL - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 3:55 am

it was awesome yesterday! =D
most certainly a "great job to everyone for planning, speaking, and just motivating the youth group to do something!" haha

my friend, spenser, thought it was good and that it was better having youth speak, instead of just pjoe or ryan.
Back to top Go down
kris0ten

kris0ten

PostSubject: Re: CLIQUE DU SOLEIL   CLIQUE DU SOLEIL - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:01 pm

AUGHHH!!!!
I HAD NO IDEA PEOPLE WERE TALKING HERE!
i checked all week and nothing changed color... but turns out it was because i wasn't signed in T-T
..which is why i was completely clueless that there was a meeting.....

but!
i think the night was well-executed. alien
good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/kcjc62
xxsora411xx

xxsora411xx

PostSubject: Re: CLIQUE DU SOLEIL   CLIQUE DU SOLEIL - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:22 am

GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!
especially worship team for
such and AWESOME encore!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxsora411xx

xxsora411xx

PostSubject: Re: CLIQUE DU SOLEIL   CLIQUE DU SOLEIL - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:22 am

*an
...my spelling is realllllyyyy
bad today
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLIQUE DU SOLEIL   CLIQUE DU SOLEIL - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CLIQUE DU SOLEIL
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3