FECC Douloi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FECC Douloi

this will be our new way of communication!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Music?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joshchangey

joshchangey

Music? Empty
PostSubject: Music?   Music? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:54 am

So yeah, i'm totally curious what people at church listen to! Obviously we all praise the Lord during church, but I'm curious as to what you listen to outside of church and sorta give me a reason why as well. This is totally to spark new conversation on the forums, and maybe get you thinking as to what you like, but more importantly why.

I'll start:

R&B-I mainly listen cause it's smooth and most of the time has got a great tone and the lyrics can be a little borderline at times, but it's a real expression of love. My favorite artists in this section are prolly, Usher, R. Kelly, Micheal Jackson, and Ne-Yo.

Hip Hop-This is more for if i'm in a jumpy dancey type of mood you know? I enjoy expressin myself through dance and the beats and rhythms help the creative drive you know? I admit, lyrics are usually provacotive, but it'll get me started on somethin new for a dance move. Favorites are T-Pain, Chris Brown, Akon, and Lil Wayne.

Soul-This is a LOT more laid back music, when I really wanna reminisce on the beginnings of music and such. It'll start me doing some slow poppin (a dance form for those that don't know) and the lyrics are really great. Some of the best artists of all time are a part of this genre and it shows a difference. I enjoy James Brown, Ray Charles, and the Temptations out of all of these.

So yeah, those are mine. Maybe it doesn't have to be that long or detailed, but it helps us get to know each other better, especially for those of us that don't see each other a whole lot or have time to hang out that often. =]
Back to top Go down

Music?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FECC Douloi :: Other stuffs :: Chillax place-
Jump to: