FECC Douloi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FECC Douloi

this will be our new way of communication!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MOD PWRZ: everything you need to know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kris0ten

kris0ten

MOD PWRZ: everything you need to know Empty
PostSubject: MOD PWRZ: everything you need to know   MOD PWRZ: everything you need to know EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 4:41 am

Hello Douloi.

With great power comes great responsibility. All of the Douloi members on the GENERAL crew forum are to be names moderators. I don't know if that will always be, but while it is, I want to make sure that alla yous know what is required of you.

Eric is the administrator, meaning he manages who's a moderator, bans users, fixes inappropriate profiles and usernames, and is the head honcho of forum settings.

As moderators, we do smaller stuff. I think our main objective is to keep the forums clean and respectful. If threads are posted in the wrong categories, or if inappropriate/mean language is used, we can go in and move, delete, separate, or combine threads. (like if a thread about eric's teeth turned into a heated debate on politics, we'd split that into 2 threads)

Read this article to get familiar with mod tools
http://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/guide-to-mod-tools-t10773.htm

To avoid confusion, if you change ANYTHING about the forums, you MUST either post ON THAT THREAD or PM THE USER and tell them WHY changes were made. nicely.

Also, i consider the "chillaxing" topic the area for all "other things" no matter how random, so it's okay for people to post useless things there. But when it gets to the point where people are doing it on the level of spam (making MANY useless topics all the time), warn them.

Let's have a 3 strikes system for troublemaking users. Hopefully there will be none, but I think 3 strikes and then a ban is showing grace but setting boundaries too.

If you have any questions or additions to this, feel free!

Kristen

Last edited by kris0ten on Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/kcjc62

MOD PWRZ: everything you need to know Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD PWRZ: everything you need to know   MOD PWRZ: everything you need to know EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:44 am

DARN IT DARN IT DARN IT
hahaha
like before i read this
i went onto the CREW website and made a new message that said
"AIN'T TIM MOK THE CUTTEST THING EVER??"
haha but then... i read this =(
haha oh well, i don't need to go around announcing the truth, everyone can see that it's the truth =)
Back to top Go down

MOD PWRZ: everything you need to know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FECC Douloi :: Let's start working :: Announcements-
Jump to: