FECC Douloi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FECC Douloi

this will be our new way of communication!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

calendar changes

Go down 
+4
khiwmamnyg
cthc
timothy.mok
kris0ten
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kris0ten

kris0ten

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:02 am

The 14th and 28th of March have been switched. Where clique du soleil once was, there is now family huddle. and vice versa.

Arrow ALSO WE NEED TO DECIDE THE SOCIAL FOR MAY (social TBA) BY
TOMORROW!!! please contribute suggestions!

joe mentioned the air bands thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/kcjc62
timothy.mok

timothy.mok

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:27 am

umm the social will be really hard to do as ap's are the two weeks prior to it, but i guess that's not really relevant to everyone. i should've been more prudent in picking classes, but i digress.

the air band thing will take extensive practice; however, if we being to promote it not too long from now, there will be ample time to practice. if we are doing it, are we going to have auditions and callbacks and the works?

in our august meeting, we mentioned some off-campus events, such as: broomball, (cosmic?) bowling, and rock climbing.
Back to top Go down
kris0ten

kris0ten

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:33 am

i think last year we did a movie night
Back to top Go down
timothy.mok

timothy.mok

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:37 am

i think i missed it last year since i had sat's the next day =(
Back to top Go down
cthc

cthc

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:39 am

i missed it too last year..
well if there is a movie we can show we can do movie night..
Back to top Go down
timothy.mok

timothy.mok

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:44 am

oh oh oh! i know a good one! master of disguise. or TAGNM =D
Back to top Go down
khiwmamnyg

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:54 am

let's take everyone (the people that'll be here) to see Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian! It'll be out by then, and I really want to see it!
Back to top Go down
cthc

cthc

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 3:00 am

hey thats a great idea! i made a small list of movies we could watch though i think i would want to go see Prince Caspian too (even though i have no idea what the story is about cause i didn't read that book).

we could show...
veggietales
meet the robinsons
lotr series
ratatouille
(dare i say it) enchanted
Back to top Go down
khiwmamnyg

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 3:05 am

ooooh enchanted!
i like all the movies on the list, so all is good! we just need to figure out which movie!
Back to top Go down
KNIWIFI

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 4:12 am

ratatoullie fer breaking the cliques???? get along with those different than u????? Haha. Do you want the movie to be some how related to our CREW mission?
Back to top Go down
cthc

cthc

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 4:17 am

um... kevin we're talking about the may social which could either be a trip to the UA at the Cerritos mall to watch The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian or it would be a movie nite and Ratatouille would possibly be a movie we could show.

just clearing things up so we're all on the same page Smile
Back to top Go down
jennnnny

jennnnny

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 5:36 am

chronicles of narnia sounds gooood.
Back to top Go down
kris0ten

kris0ten

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 5:51 am

hey isnt there a veggietales pirates who dont do anything movie?? soon?
Back to top Go down
timothy.mok

timothy.mok

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 5:56 am

because i MUST state the obvious, there seems to be a general consensus on watching a movie whether at church or at a theater.

leeet.
Back to top Go down
cthc

cthc

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 6:10 am

YES THERE IS! THERE IS GOING TO BE A VEGGIETALES PIRATES WHO DON'T DO ANYTHING MOVIE SOON! Very Happy *in the voice of The Mole from the movie Atlantis* "I'm sooo exciiiiitedd!"

http://bigidea.com/index.aspx

though to watch the trailer i don't think you can do it on firefox.. x.x
and yesh! tim i believe that social will turn out to be a movie nite.. just depends where we're gonna watch and which movie. lets see what pastor joe thinks!

*spotlight turns to pastor joe's seat* its...empty. we'll have to wait. :]
*puts a nightcap on and snoooooores loudly*
Back to top Go down
ninjoelo

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 6:52 pm

sweet input folks. i love movies, yet movies are not the most social, BUT maybe we can tag on a more social part to it. kinda like this last social/crew night.

anybody know when these movies open? i think it would be good for a couple of us to see the movie in advance (if it's a theater release), so we can avoid it, if it's a stinker. it would be a bummer if we took our new comers to see dud.

let's make an order of preferred movies to watch. like to hear more input.
Back to top Go down
timothy.mok

timothy.mok

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 11:19 pm

according to the website, the veggietales movie is in theaters now, so it won't be in may. prince caspian, according to imdb, is opening on may 16.
Back to top Go down
xxsora411xx

xxsora411xx

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 3:59 am

...i was just thinking
erhmm....didn't we just dp
a like movie social thing??/
O_O?
Back to top Go down
cthc

cthc

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:01 am

HOORAY FOR SOCIALS! SOSOS! (or however you say it with that weird accent)

if you're refering to the princess bride, that was a CREW nite i believe. and the week before was possibly a social. but hey, IT'S A NEW QUARTER! (almost x.x) so time to plan another social! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

calendar changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: calendar changes   calendar changes Empty

Back to top Go down

calendar changes
Page 1 of 1